Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Here fishy fishy...




Ok, so for those of you who know David and I you know that we both LOVE the outdoors. So David and I decided it was time we taught the boys how to fish. So we went out and bought them their own little rods and tried to teach them the fundamentals of fishing. They still don't know how to cast but they are really good at reeling the line in. :) It was so cute watching my Boys fishing together. The boys loved every minute of it....even though Xander didn't even have an actual hook or bait on, he still thought he was really fishing. I love being able to teach our kids everything that our parents taught us and then the fact that they actually enjoy the same things as us is always satisfying too.

1 comment:

Dallas said...

aww how cute! I can't wait to take the girls out fishing this year. THey love it too! It was so good seeing you guys, I've got TONS of pictures to upload so watch for those in the next week :)