Monday, July 7, 2008

Belly Art






It's that time again! So we have a tradition that every time I'm prego we color my tummy sometime in the last trimester (aka belly art). So we decided that for FHE we would let the kids go nuts. They thought it was pretty cool being able to color on mommy. They were a little obsessed with the belly button. David even got in on the action and drew the maple leaf....our little canadian baby! Not to much longer before we meet our newest addition...hopefully he comes sooner than later.

7 comments:

Dallas said...

hee hee, so fun! those are some super artists you've got there lol! Hopefully baby holds out til I get up there, lets aim for the 19th shall we, then I'll have a whole week to play with him :-) love ya!!! see you soon!

Julie Hawryluk said...

what a cute idea! And did you manage to get all the ink out of your belly button? Oh I cant wait to have that baby bump again... :)

Mary said...

you are by far the COOLEST Mom ever! You really let the kids have at it with markers on your belly? What a fun tradition!

Tiffany said...

What a good sport you are....love the idea really. How do you keep those little fingers from drawing on eachother and everything else??? Good luck with the delivery. Hang in there. Not to much longer.

Jason Young said...

It was so great to talk to you guys last night. I sure do miss our Wii nights. It just isn't the same anymore. Although we downloaded the Dr. Mario game and I pretty much rock Jason's world when we play :)

Yes, the bubbles will save the day!! Remember when the kids use to get the blowers tangled in their hair...oh the memories :)

Miss Ya!

The Chambers Family said...

What a cute idea! It looks like they had fun, David too!

Tiffany said...

What a fun tradition! It is really cute-and your belly is perfect! Can't wait to see the new little Johnston! I thought I'd be seeing him before I saw Porter for sure!