Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Talented Sister.....








....is amazing! My sister is here helping me around the house and to watch the kids (if this baby ever decides to come out!) when the baby comes. I've been trying to convince her for a while now to start her own photography business and she agreed to take some maternity pics for me and these are just a few of them. So AWESOME!!! She made a blog now for her photography stuff until she gets things figured out but I'm sure I've got her convinced now to do it and I couldn't be happier. Hopefully this baby will arrive while she is here so she can do some newborn pics too. If you wanna check out her photography blog here is her link
So go give her some encouragement for me! :) Thanks!

7 comments:

L said...

You look amazing! Your sister has real talent too! Be persuasive, she needs to do something with her great talent.

So excited for you guys. Hope all is well, and that you are enjoying your last days of pregnancy. Soon, it will be over and you'll have a sweet new baby!

Goodman Family said...

Oh...how sweet! They turned out great!

Bex said...

Those are amazing photos. She has a real eye for photography. YOu sure are looking radient!

Jessie said...

those are really cute! she has a gift, you look great btw

The Chambers Family said...

Very cute pictures!

Mary said...

Wow. Not only are those great pictures, they are totally artistic! Dallas rocks! Could I get a sister like that? You look great.

Tiffany said...

Beautiful! They are so cute-as are you in all your prego glory-are you going to miss that?