Friday, November 30, 2007

} Ladies Night!

Ladies Group (minus a few that couldn't make it....we missed you gals!)
Love the silly faces...still looking beautiful.








Last night was our monthly Ladies night, hosted by Emali M., and it was a blast! Thanks Emali! Since this was my last Ladies Night I'd be able to attend before moving I wanted to bring my camera to take pics of all of you wonderful ladies! You are all amazing beautiful women and wonderful friends and I will miss you all! Thank you for all the great memories and laughs. :)

5 comments:

Jessie said...

it was so fun!! were gonna miss you :(

A. Simpson said...

I see that Crystal was there. I'm so glad she moved into Tuxedo. So many cool people there!
p.s. I'm so jealous. It looked like fun!

Tiffany said...

I don't even want to think what it will be without you! Just know that it won't be the same! Love you! :(

Dallas said...

aww, what a fun looking bunch of gals you'll be leaving, but just think, we can start up our own little ladies night activities :D It'll be fun! I can't wait!

Julie Hawryluk said...

Looks like alot of fun! I love the nights out with just the ladies, no hubbys or kids!! We are doing a christmas one next week! Should be fun, gift exchange and all... yay! I love christmas hee hee!!