Monday, December 10, 2007

Our little architects


Building away.....and of course testing the materials periodically :)
Hailee supervising the construction

The Happy Builders
The Finished product. Not bad for a couple of toddlers and a messy mom!!
Tonight for our FHE activity we built a gingerbread house and the boys did an amazing job I must say. They literally did all of the decorating, they did have a few hints here and there from us but everything else was done by them. There was a ton of candy and most of it was consumed during the process of putting this little get away together. The boys had a blast, so this will definately have to go on the tradition list for every year.

9 comments:

Julie Hawryluk said...

Looks like fun! Gage and I are going to do our's in our playdate group next week with all the other mom's and babies! Can't wait!!

Jessie said...

WOW! that turned out SO good guys! good job! You should definatley make it a tradition!

Christal said...

THis is such a cute idea yours turned out great! That's something I've never tried with my kids yet maybe I should next FHE !!

A. Simpson said...

Hey I just bought a kit today! (I'm not that Rachel Ray-ish) Looks like you guys had fun!

Precision Photography said...

Turned out super cute!! Good job boys! Looks like you don't have a tond of boxes packed up yet, you better get moving ;)

Joel and Kristie said...

Sooo Cute, I wish I could live in that house!!HEHE!!

Dallas said...

that turned out so cute! I must say, the boys are sure good with the icing lol. Too cute! We did one of these about a week ago, I just havn't uploaded any pics yet, I'll have to do that :) miss ya, give the cuties kisses from me!

The Perkes Family said...

That's a really good idea! I am sure my boys would love it too. By the way, I can't believe how big yours are getting!!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I guess that I didn't realize you would be gone by the time we got back. I am so happy for you guys, and so sad for us. I guess we just need to visit you in Canada! Well good luck to you guys we are going to miss you.