Saturday, November 10, 2007

}Not yet pleasssse....





This little girl is ALL OVER THE PLACE!! Literally! Nothing seems to be stopping her lately. 5 days ago she learned how to pull her self to standing, so now the things I use to place on chairs and our couchs to get out of her reach are no longer safe anymore. She has learned to climb the one step up from our livingroom to our kitchen....so I can't even hide in the kitchen anymore! It's free range for Hailee. I even caught her climbing the stairs the other day!! I nearly had a heart attack when I saw that. Now I'll have to try and find that darn gate to put up. I guess I was just hoping Hailee would stay my baby forever.....nope, that ain't gonna happen! She loves her brothers and wants to keep up with them and bug them....and she does a good job of that. I'll just have to wake up and realize that my baby girl is growing up. :(

6 comments:

LD Ferris said...

When they are just little you always hope they'd be "just a bit bigger," then they get a bit bigger and you wish they were "just a tad smaller!" I can remember those days... cause really, why do our kids really need to be able to walk on their own? Talk? Once they do, they never stop!

Goodman Family said...

Cute! I can't believe how grown up she is. I love her little eyes peering up from in between the chair.

A. Simpson said...

Oh my, look at that cute lil bum stickin out!

Dallas said...

aww, she's so sweet. You have to stop her, don't let her get any bigger until I get in some much needed cuddle time :(

Precision Photography said...

She really is not that big, is she....? I can not believe that she is doing that already. It seems just like yesterday you guys were here and she was so tiny!! Hope we get to see you during your move. If you need a place to stop and rest our house is open. Are you still leaving in Dec??? Let me know we would LOVE to see you again!! By the way I love, love your new family pictures. They turned out great!!

Tiffany said...

OHHH so sad! I hate that she is already that big too-it makes me realize how much bigger my kiddo's are! She is supposed to still be a baby!!!!