Monday, November 5, 2007

Journal Jar Challenge #1

So I decided to take the plunge and accept Tiffany's journal jar challenge. I need some serious practice with my journaling, so what a better way to practice than this wonderful challenge. "Where do I live?". What a great question. Hmmmm.... well currently our address is in Portland in the great state we call Oregon. This has been our residence for the past 3 years and we have loved every second of it. We are almost to the point of an extreme change in our lives.....David's graduation. The end of student life as we know it. The next step of life....a Career! A scary step meaning another transtion...a new place to "live". Canada. We are actually originally from Canada (not kidding eh!) but we have grown accustomed to the American ways and love it here. A few of the many things I love and will miss are shopping (specifically Target....love that store!), the 'suicide' lane (don't have those either....weird that I'll miss that to), authentic mexican food, 4 star hospitals, the ocean, ample camping and of course the people! So many things to list....these are just a few. I'm so glad I was able to get to know so many amazing people, that in my mind, are family. So for now I will take it all in while I can, enjoy every minute of living here in Portland and prepare to start the new phase of our lives.....living in the great white north, Edson, AB Canada.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks so much for playing! I think it's going to be lots of fun. Now just scrapbook this and you'll have the best chance of winning all that stuff!

Tiffany said...

Don't you need an excuse to get out all those stamps that you bought anyway?!?

A. Simpson said...

Tiffany is such a go getter isn't she. Keep doing her challenges, I liked reading what you had to say!

Dallas said...

great journaling, now you need some pics and you've got yourself a handy dandy layout hee hee... I think you should start up your own scrapbooking blog.. you're going to need more space to post all the fun stuff you and I do together when you get here ;) Plus, I'd love to see all the creative things my "teacher" has been making these days :) love ya!

Jackie S. said...

What an awesome idea!! I have a journal jar and never use it because honestly I hate writing in my journal, but heck this is just like a journal hey?!?! I am totally going to scam this idea and do it... Thanks darling!!

Jessie said...

thats was a nice piece of reading, hehe yes, i like portland too.