Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Oh my boys....

Classic Xander pose, thumb in mouth, finger up nose and hanging onto his ear!
My biggest baby! hee hee

Can I say I have the cutest/funniest kids ever! They have such funny quirks. The other day Aidan asked me to wrap him up like "baby ailee" (and that wasn't a type-o, he really does call her that because he can't pronounce the "H"). I wrapped him so tight he couldn't move. We all got a good little giggle out of it. Also, Davids sister Shauna, her husband Duane, their two kids Emily and Christopher and David's mom Claudia were all visiting us last week. They got a kick out of Xander and his "double plug" (one up the nose and the other in the mouth). They even got to see the quad plug. Oh yes, double thumbs and double the picking baby! hee hee. We still have yet to catch that on film. We were lucky enough to get the above pic! It was fun to have them here, but it's nice to have my home back to myself too. Having 5 extra people in our little townhome can't get pretty tight. Sorry about the blog neglect. I've been slacking on a lot of things, including taking pictures of my kids. I will leave the camera out so I can snap more shots to share with you all.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hysterical pic of the 'double plug'-Love it!

A. Simpson said...

How funny!!