Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fun at the ZOO!

Hailee just hanging out as usual, not knowing what's going on!
Hee hee! There you go Mandy, I couldn't help myself! I had to post this pic of Rilee. Cutie!
A sheep says "BAAAAA".
Looking at the hippo!

Look mom, a zebra! Neigh!
My little poser!
Today we went to the zoo with Mandy and her kids, Tiffany and her kids and Heather and her kids. I'm always a little intimedated to go out on my own with three kids, but man were they good today! Only one scare (Aidan bolted on me once and it took me a few minutes to find him....little turd scared me half to death!) Fun times were had by all and of course the kids and I and Tiff and her kids all rode the train to finish things off. It isn't a trip to the zoo unless you ride the train, at least that's what Aidan thinks!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Your kids are sooo cute Chrystal. Congrats on the potty training. Isn't nice! Looks like you guys have had a good summer.

Jason Young said...

Rilee has the ZOOlander look going on...it's all fun and games until someone throws their sippy cup to the giraffes!

Jessie said...

you are so good at taking all your kids out!! looks like another fun day at the zoo!

Tiffany said...

Cute pics! And haha to Mandy's comment, she does look mighty ZOOlander! Thanks for sticking it out and doing the whole train shibang with us...and I still owe you a dollar seventy five!