Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kiddo Update...Look what we can do now!






A little update on the kiddo's for all of you family and friends we don't see often.
Aidan, is such a smart kid! He knows his alphabet, numbers 1 to 10 (sometimes I even hear him count to 15), all of his shapes and colors and body parts. He's potty trained (which I'm totally loving!) and he is such a good little helper. Whenever we go anywhere he knows to hold onto Xander's hand for me. He is really into the wrestling thing, and thank heavens Xander doesn't mind. He's also totally obsessed with trains and watching the "talking words factory" by leap frog! I wouldn't be surprised if he starts spelling words since he's watched it oh I don't know..... A MILLION times!
Xander is not a happy camper lately. He's teething and he is such a grouch when he doesn't feel good, and can ya blame him. He's into this "I'm gonna scream until I get my own way" phase....aka the terrible twos! So he's been a bit of a handful lately. He is, however, already catching onto the potty thing and pees on the toilet every night and has even gone #2 a few times on the toilet too! So I'm sure he'll be trained when is two. He's even talking alot too and tries to count. He is my little cuddler though, and is always willing to give me lots of hugs. He loves to dance and sing and is obsessed with "little einsteins" (freaks out like a teenage girl when it comes on in the mornings) and anything that Aidan is playing with. I guess it's a good thing that he looks up to his big brother right?
And Hailee, my little angel! I'm serious...she should win the "Most perfect baby" award, if it existed! Most of the time I forget she's even there! She is always smiling and happy. She only cries when she's hurt/in pain, hungry or really messy (diaper). She is a rolling machine lately, and I've even seen her trying to pull her knees up under her. She's also been drooling a lot, so I imagine some teeth are moving in. She's growing up WAY to fast. She loves playing with toys now and will spend hours in her exersaucer or jolly jumper, I guess anything that holds her vertical. I'm totally in love with her piercing blue eyes and I just hope they actually stay that color.
So I think that about does it. David and I are doing great too! David is getting lots of visits in the clinic and a few offers for jobs already...just gotta decide what is best for our family. We'll let you all know when we know for sure (maybe by the end of next month???)!

3 comments:

Julie Hawryluk said...

Oh chrystal, I just love those little blue eyes!! Sounds like everything is going great with you guys! Gage has started to suck his thumb pretty good the last few days but I think it soothes his gums! Glad to see you are all doing so great! A friend of mine just had a baby today and it was weird to hold him, time flys way to fast!! It seemed like yesterday when Gage and Hailee were born and look at them now! Crazy, but fun!! Take care... Julie

Tiffany said...

I love these pictures! Hailee is getting so big and beautiful! Love your boys, especially Xanders cuddles, he is a very cuddly baby!

Jason Young said...

Can you say...CORVALLIS??