Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My little soccer player

Yes the shirt is a SUPER SIZE TO BIG!! Still stinkin cute!
LOVE IT! hee hee
The light blue team....aka the AWESOME team! hee hee
"can i play?"
Xander showing Aidan some skills with the ball.

So we decided that Aidan was old enough this year to join some sort of organized sports team...and soccer is the name of the game! I was unable to be there for his first game (due to a doctor appointment out of town) but was told that he did not to bad....kept running away but not bad considering a lot of other kids were just standing there bawling their little heads off or picking the ball up and running away with it. Since his first game I've been able to attend 2 more and it is hilarious! Worth the $60 just for the laughs you get! Aidan sure does love running though and prefers just to chase the ball around and when he finally catches up to it he'll usually stop and look around like "what do I do now?". Yesterday he had another game and he actually kicked the ball! YEAH!!! Xander really likes going to the games to and quite often is asked to join in the fun. It's so cute how much he looks up to his older brother. I guess it's official now....I'm a soccer mom! hee hee

3 comments:

Julie Hawryluk said...

I love it! I have to say just reading this blog post made me laugh so hard! I can just imagine everything you talked about! To cute... And that outfit is huge on him, the whole thing, its cute!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

So fun! I can't wait to get Owen into Soccer. I bet Aidan is pretty good!He sure looks adorable!

Dallas said...

hee hee, what a little cutie! his outfit is HUGE! the girls didn't get uniforms this year, and I keep forgetting to get pics of them lol! miss ya, see you real soon k! ;) xoxo