Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just some cute pics

My biker babes! hee hee
Cute little Hailee Bean!
Handsome dude!
Whoa...look out for the whale! Who took this picture and more importantly why am I posting it??
David with his new baby. You can kind see his swollen foot (it's the right one).
Xander the cutie pie with the fuzzy hair.

So yesterday and today have been so nice that all the kids wanna do is spend time outside in our backyard. So I just brought the camera out and started snapping away. I love having a backyard, all we need now is for it to be fenced in!
Now for a quick update on the kiddos!
Aidan - is loving soccer, is starting to talk back (loving it!) but is also sooo smart! He's using words more frequently now and will actually tell us what he wants instead of using his made up baby mumble jumble. So that is a relief! He knows all of his letters (almost all of the lowercase too now), counts to ten all the time, shapes and colors and he gets dressed all by himself now. I'm loving this independent stuff!
Xander - aka Mr. Sensitive has been just that! Especially lately. I'm sure he senses a change is coming with new baby and all. He's more interested in being potty trained than I am....no energy. But it will be done before this baby arrives (done the 3 diaper thing before and never again!). He has recently learned how to climb to the top bunk and is quite proud of that. And he follows Aidan around everywhere. He is the best helper when it comes to any house work and is always up for a good cuddle!
Hailee - aka the Bean. Is a little mischeif maker! Into everything!! Definately keeps me on my toes. Can walk and run everywhere, loves to wrestle and annoy the boys, loves climbing on everything and has recently discovered how to open doors! Yes my friends she is a quick learner. She loves LOVES to dance and has great rythym. She finally has some teeth, but we are still watching out for that nice thick crop of hair to come....any day now?? And of course has me wrapped around her little finger. Oh, did I mention this girl can eat! Like mother like daughter. That's my girl! hee hee
Fetus - (no Mandy that is not what we are going to name it :D ) still growing, making me nice and plump and kicks constantly! I'm prediciting this one is going to come early...hopefully around my sista's birthday (by the way Dash that will be your birthday gift...hee hee ;) ) Loves poutine (for you yankees, poutine is fries with cheese and gravy on top YUM!) and chocolate and making me tired!
There you have it folks. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Jason Young said...

Hailee must have picke up her dance moves from her first "boyfriend" :) I can't even believe how much bigger the kids are! We are missing out on so much!! :( And you my dear, look like you are ready to pop! Kinda like you did with Hailee a few weeks before you had her!! You must be getting close to delivery "fetus" WHATEVER CHRYSTAL!

mandy

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Very cute family.

Goodman Family said...

Thanks for the updates...love to see your family grow.

PS. You are not that big...

Dallas said...

love getting the updates sis, and I too am routin that you have "fetus" early lol, like on my birthday, that would RAWK and I wouldn't expect anything more ;)

Jessie said...

nice to see that the snow is finally gone! cute family, growing so fast!

A. Simpson said...

Uhh, the tube on the right of the grill is in a bad place in relation to the hub. Just so's ya know.
Yeah yeah sorry I just notice things like that...