Monday, March 3, 2008

GUESS WHAT??

So the votes are in and most my family and friends guessed wrong. We found out via ultrasound last Friday (February 29th) that we are expecting another baby boy and he will be due on or around July 31st. So there you have it people! We are super excited and can't wait to meet the little guy.

Also, sorry about the lack of photos on our blog, but we are still living with David's parents and can't upload pics onto their computer. We should be in our new place next week and we have scheduled our internet to be set up next Wednesday (March 12), so after that be expecting a butt load of pics, because our camera is loaded with tons since December!!! Thanks again for all of you who have been keeping in touch with us. We miss you all!

8 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I thought it would be a girl. I am so happy for you guys. 3 boys and a girl. What a perfect family! Congrats!

julie! said...

Congrats you guys! I thought it was going to be a girl, but I guess there's only room for one princess in yr home.

Jessie said...

I thought it was a girl too! Congrats on another sweet little boy!

Julie Hawryluk said...

A butt load of pictures hey?? hee hee to cute =) Congrats on the news about the baby boy!! So exciting... And make sure to post pictures of your new place when you get settled in! Hugz Jewels

Jackie S. said...

Congratulations on another little boy!! Even though I would love a girl, boys are SOOO much fun!!!

Jackie

Christal said...

Congrats on another cute little boy fun times!! Boys are so fun though and not so expensive to dress ha ha!! Congrats thats exciting!

Tiffany said...

I thought it would be a girl too...or maybe just hoping...anyway how fun! I find out on Wednesday, and I am due just a couple weeks after you-Well exactly 2 weeks after you. Your baby bump is so cute!

Mary said...

Yeah Crystal! I'm happy for the Johnston clan!!