Thursday, February 14, 2008

A couple of Tags!

What A Mighty Fine Man!


My friend Heather tagged everyone on her blog to answer these questions and I thought it was only fitting for Valentines Day afterall. And I challenge everyone who reads this to do it too!

All about my man...
What is his name? David W. Johnston
How long have you been married? Just over 5 years
How long did you date? Counting his mission...3 years
How old is he? 27
Who eats more? Right now we can probably eat the same...but normally he does.
Who is taller? he is by almost a foot
Who sings better? No comparison...he does!
Who is smarter? He is!
Whose temper is worse? Mine...although he has his moments too.
Who does the laundry? Me...he's suppose to put it away but I still do that to.
Who does the dishes? We both do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed I'm on the right
Who pays the bills? I use to until I was late on a bill and then he wanted the responsibility! YIPPIE!!
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn to mow...but I'm sure he'd be the one to do it.
Who cooks dinner? Me...but he's a great cook to. And he does ALL of the baking.
Who drives when you are together? 99% of the time he does...especially in the winter!
Who is more stubborn? We both are, but I'm probably more stubborn then him.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually David..he hates tension and will do anything to resolve it...even if it was my fault in the first place. What a guy!
Whose parents do you see the most? Definately his! We're living with them right now for crying out loud! They usually would come to visit us the most too anyways!
Who proposed? I threatened to, but he pulled it off before I did.
Who has more friends? Probably me
Who has more siblings? It's even, we both have 3
Who wears the pants? I'd like to think I do and I'm sure he likes to think he does to, but I think in reality we share the pants.

Happy Valentines day Sweetheart!! I love you very much and am so grateful to have you as my husband, best friend, father of my children and eternal companion!!

LOVE YOU DAVID!!!!

1 comment:

julie! said...

Chrystal! We are all anxiously awaiting any news you can give about baby #4...
so, how is the big bad chiropractic world? Boy, can you believe that you guys made it. Way to go. I can't believe we only have 3 1/2 quarters left...(yikes)