Friday, March 14, 2008

The BIG update!


So I guess I'll start at the beginning...we moved just before Christmas and made it safe and sound in Edson. We spent Christmas eve and day with David's parents and family. This is a pic of us Christmas morning before opening the gifts.


Then we headed down south to Cardston to have our second Christmas with my parents. The boys of course spent a lot of time on the quad with Papa A.


We also were at my parents for new years. We didn't do anything big, in fact David and I actually went to bed early New years eve. What party poopers we are. But we celebrated with the kids mid afternoon. They loved wearing the party hats and blowing the noise makers.

Pretty soon it was Xanders birthday. Xander turned 2 January 11th. We didn't have anything big for him, just his family, some cake and presents. He seemed pretty happy with that.

Yummy....Birthday cake. Aidan even helped Xander blow out the candles.

He got a bunch of balls and cars and stuff and of course since we are now back in Canada David thought it was appropriate to get him a hockey stick and puck (soft of course).

David tired after all of the birthday festivities. hee hee

David's parents have this stool that is a bear and the kids loved to play with it and pretend to ride it. Here is Hailee taking her turn. It was hilarious and she loved it!

Mullet man! hee hee. This is David's dad's winter hat but when we put it on Xander it looked like he had a mullet. LOVE IT!!!

Snowman #1. It's Aidan if you couldn't tell.

Snowman #2...aka Xander.

The boys playing outside in the snow. This was after a buttload of snow fell sometime mid January. The boys weren't to happy about being cold at first but they sure love playing out in the snow now. Especially since I bundle them up to the point they almost can't move!

For valentines the boys helped me make cookies...and of course enjoyed eating them too!

This was soo cute...Aidan and Hailee were being quite so I came downstairs to check on them and here they were reading books. What cuties!

Aidan getting ready for a snowmobile ride. The helmet was so heavy he could barely hold his head up.

The boys well....being boys. They have done this a few times, emptied the kleenex box. I guess it could have been worse right??

Hailee having fun in "the box". She is such a busy body that sometimes she just kept getting into trouble. So we had a big box with toys we'd put her in and she'd play in it and have a great time.

Little spike! hee hee

My sister Dallas and I spent a weekend at a crop at pigeon lake. We had a great time staying up late scrapbooking and creating some fun stuff.

We had a great time and look forward to next years retreat! Thanks Dash!

Bathing beauty. Such a pretty girl!
The Kids playing on the stairs before church.
Aidan kissing the baby belly...yep I'm sure showing now!
And last but not least the BELLY!!

So there you have it. We are now moved into our new place too. I am still unpacking some stuff and as soon as our place is all set up and looks presentable I'll take some pics to post on here. I should be all done unpacking by next week so make sure to keep stopping in to see pics of our new place. We love it here! But we sure do miss all of you down south. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Julie Hawryluk said...

what an update... love all the pictures and I have been checkin your's everyday for an update!! You look so cute with your little prego belly! I am starting to miss it (kinda) hee hee... And the box idea is cute, a play pen would work well to, but she was probably sleeping in it hey?! Glad to hear everything is going well with you guys and cant wait to come for a visit now that you are in your own place =) Take care (((hugz))) Jewels

Perkes Family said...

Thanks for the update, I thought you dropped off the face of the earth, canada is sort of like that;). You guys look like you are having so much fun. Haliee is so big!! can't wait to see pics of the new place

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you updated with pics-such cute ones too! Hey-email me would you? I got your email about the card swap and forgot to reply, so do you want to start cards in April or May? Let me know and congrats on your new place! So happy for you guys!

Dallas said...

hey sis, why'd you pick such a crapy pic of me!! haha, at least I picked cute ones of you to put on my blog lol! just kiddin! LOVE the pics of the kiddos, I can't wait to come and see you guys! LOVE your dress to btw, so when you're done with it you can hand it this way k lol! LOVE ya, see you soon! xoxox

Jessie said...

what a cute belly! i bet you are happy to be in your own place! your little girlie is so big now!! Thanks for the update! I had fun stopping by :) fun snow pics too

Jason Young said...

Thank you Thank you for the pics. Jason could not believe his little girlfriend has gotten so big :) We sure do miss you guys!

Mandy

L&M said...

LOVE THE BELLY!! miss you all much and Hailee is HUGE!! well, bigger and cuter by the day! Give the boys hugs from Gracie, she still looks at your family pic and says thier names, and also tries to stop by your old apt every time we pass! ha ha ha