Sunday, December 16, 2007

Congrats Chiropractic Graduate!!!

Look what I've got!

This is David taking the Chiropractic oath....he the hot one behind the bearded man! lol

Future Chiro Graduate!

YEAH!!! HE DID IT!!! David Graduated yesterday, December 15th! I'm soooo proud of him. His parents were able to be here too, we are very grateful they could be here and I know they would never miss this momentous occasion. Thank you for coming Alvin and Claudia! He graduated with honors too (cum laude), soo we realllly proud of him! He has been so dedicated to his school, kids and me that I'm so impressed with all that he has accomplished. I opted to leave the kids home with a sitter so I could take a ton of pics and our camera ended up dying on me anyways! Thanks Jason for taking a butt load of pics for me. YOu are a life saver! It was a great program. I'm sure we will never forget this day! Congrats Dr. David! I love you very much!!

13 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

Well congratulations Dr!!! I'm so excited for you guys (and a wee bit jealous). Good luck with the move!

Julie Hawryluk said...

Aww congrats David!! That is so great to here!! You did it YAY! :-)

Christal said...

Congrats guys its a happy day when they are finished school then on to real life almost feels that way anyway!! So where are you guys moving to now?? That is so exciting.

Goodman Family said...

So exciting! Congratulations!!!!!
Like Heather said...jealous is the word that comes to mind.

Way to go Dr. David!

Dallas said...

YAY!! congrats Dr. David!!! That's awesome! I knew you'd pass with honors! Wahoo! I wish I could have been there, but, well, I couldn't :) Great pics too! 5 days and counting! smooches all around!!!

Nancy said...

Woohoo, congrats Dave! That is great. That will be nice for you guys to get settled up north.

Tiffany said...

Congrats...the long haul is finally over !!! Have a great christmas !

A. Simpson said...

Oh it feels so good doesn't it. Welcome to the REAL world! I KNOW you guys will do great!

Jessie said...

that is so exciting!!!! congrats to both of you :)

Joel and Kristie said...

I'm SOOOO excited for you guys!! Doesn't it seem like a Dream!!!Congratulations!!!

Bex said...

YAY, David! Congrats. Now it's off to snowy Alberta. Booo....
just kidding, hey Chrystal, I tagged you in my blog...check it out!

The Perkes Family said...

I can't believe that was us just a year ago!The whole no more school thing is really nice. Good luck!

Tiffany said...

I don't know why I haven't commented here yet-but I will now! CONGRATS!!!! That is awesome, what is not so awesome is the giant void you guys left when you moved! We miss you and hope you are settling in Canada! Good luck with everything and stay in touch!