Wednesday, April 8, 2009

True Happiness comes in small packages

My ode to Kaleb! I love this little man soo much. After having our daughter I thought we were done having kids, maybe because I had been pregnant or nursing for the 3 years previously! When I mentioned my thoughts to my husband, he calmly replied "no I think there is one more waiting to join us." My first reaction was not pleasant and it actually took some persuasion on David's behalf to finally convince me otherwise...and I'm sooo glad he did. I don't know what I would do without this little guy in my life! Everyone of my kids makes my life better in some why or another, this little guy just makes me smile! He is soo happy and carefree. I've never heard another baby giggle as much as he does. I am so blessed to have such amazing kids, a wonderful wise husband and many many more blessings than I can count. So take a gander at my adorable baby boy and you too will see why he makes me smile everyday!

Oh, and he is pulling himself to standing now....ya I'm busy!


TRUE LOVE!!!!


4 comments:

Julie Hawryluk said...

Kaleb is such a cutie! And wow growing so fast... Life without kids would be so empty hey!

Dallas said...

OMG! he is such a sweet heart! I can't wait to smother him in kisses!!! c u soon!

Mary said...

I love his eyes with his cheeks all pulled in and those dimples. I just want to squeeze that kid!

julie! said...

Kaleb's dimples are so adorable! I can't believe Haley is already 2! She is turning into quite the little lady.