Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Hailee!

Here she is....our adorable 2 year old! Today is her actual birthday but because David's day off is Wednesday we celebrated with a little party for Hailee yesterday and fun was had by all!

I asked Hailee what kind of party she wanted, her options were Dora, Butterfly or Princess. Guess which theme she chose...Princess! And that is what she is, our little princess!

Some of her cousins were here for the party and she invited her two best friends. When everyone was here we had them each make their own crowns with adhesive "jewels". They loved it...yes even the boys! From left to right: Miya, Elizabeth, Hailee, Aidan, Isaac, Zoe and Xander.


Princess Hailee!
King Xander and King Aidan

Mommy and her little princess and of course her cool shades she got for her birthday. She was quite spoiled and got some fun new toys to play with. Thank you to Hailee's friends and cousins for the wonderful gifts!


And my pride and joy....Hailee's princess cake! I was so excited when I found this idea on youtube that I just had to try it. I was quite nervous about it but I think it turned out pretty awesome! I think I took as many pictures of the cake as I did of Hailee! :)

Here is Hailee blowing out her candles. She loved the cake....and so did everyone else.

After all was said and done the kids all had a blast, I know because everyone of them told me and almost all of them had naps afterwards...we wore them out with all of the party fun! We love you Hailee and are so proud of the beautiful little girl you are growing up to be! And good job on doing so well with your potty training!

6 comments:

Dallas said...

I so wish I could have been there! SHe's such a beautiful little princess!! And WOW, LOVE the cake! can I make an order for Phoebe's birthday? I'll pay you ;o)
GIve her and the rest of your clan lots of hugs and kisses for me! Love you lots xo

robynatwood said...

Wow Chrystal! That cake is amazing! Such a cute little girlie cake. I bet she just loved it. You are such a good cake decorator. You should go into business making princess cakes.

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Wow two years went by so quickly! Happy birthday Hailee. The party looked like a blast! Chrystal you look so good!

Jessie said...

2???? Are you serious??? Wow time flys eh! VEry adorable girl you have :)

Julie Hawryluk said...

She is such a sweet heart! And that has got to be the cutest cake ever... great job!!

The Chambers Family said...

She is so big and so cute! You look great!