Monday, June 2, 2008

Fun weekend....crappy colds!

Hailee modeling a life jacket and cool shades. Soo cute!
The boys enjoying the beautiful day and party festivities.
The kids all sitting on the papa (L to R Aidan, Xander, Madison, the birthday girl Phoebe and Hailee)

We had a great weekend at my sistas. It was my nieces birthday and we made sure to be there to celebrate! Unfortunately myself, the boys and David were fighting a nasty cold bug. At least we didn't pass it to anyone....yet? It seemed to just recirculate between our little family. So the boys weren't their happy selves but at least they still had a lot of fun. The birthday turned out great with great food, great fun and great weather. To good in fact, the majority of us adults got a good sunburn. Thanks again Dash, Darren and girls for a great weekend!

3 comments:

Dallas said...

I just tried to leave a comment and it didn't work, so I'll try again...
I think you and I have the most adorable little boogers! Even if I am being biased lol... SO glad you guys had a good time, we miss you already! Now you have to come back for a girls scrappy weekend and to get the bed so I can show you a few of my secrets :) xoxo dash

Julie Hawryluk said...

That picture looks to cute! Just like the old days when all us kids were sitting on your dad (i think)! Oh the memories :)

Mary said...

Yeah! Great to live close enough to family to get together for birthdays. What a great pic with all the kids piled on the dad.