Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Just thought you all should know....

So I'm sure a lot of you know this already, and if you don't well SURPRISE!! We are pregnant with baby #4. That's right folks, we are almost done! The news seemed to be spreading quick and I've been getting a lot of email asking whether or not we were expecting, so I thought I'd just get it all out in the open now. So now you all know! We found out actually before moving up here to Canada, american Thanksgiving weekend. I still haven't been to a doctor yet (waiting to get under Alberta Health Care) and I'm not entirely sure when I got pregnant so I'm not entirely sure when the due date is. My guess would be end of July?? So I'll have to update you all when i know for sure. There you have it...our big news. Have a nice day! :)

16 comments:

Positively Peaches said...

Wow Momma Good Luck!

FYI- Our URL has been changed to
www.djpeach.blogspot.com
Don't forget to update it.

Bex said...

COngratulations! What wonderful news! Do you think that you will find out what you're having?

Christal said...

congrats ! That is so exciting! Fun times for you guys thats awesome how far apart will they be? TTYL

Jackie S. said...

Congratulations!!! I can't imagine having 2 right now let alone 4, that's AWESOME!!!

~Jackie~

Perkes Family said...

WOW!! COngrats!! I am so happy for you.

L&M said...

WAAHHOOO!!!

Goodman Family said...

I kept my mouth shut...

Anyway Congrats again!!

Julie Hawryluk said...

Congrats you two! When you find out more details please let us know!! Take care =)

Tiffany said...

Congrats...that is really exciting !

Tiffany said...

Congrats...that is really exciting !

John and Jada McFarlane said...

That's crazy! We wish you were still here! Keep us posted on the details.

Jessie said...

are you serious??!!! thats crazy and awesome! you're my hero! hehe and here i am nervous about trying for # 2! lol

Positively Peaches said...

Hey guys. Would it be okay if you could change our name on your blog to Party of Five or our nicknames to stick with the anonomous thing.

Oh and by the way do you know what you are having? Are you going to find out or are you going blind?

Dallas said...

hee hee, congrats again ;) I can't wait to spoil #4!! yay!! love ya! xoxo D.

LD Ferris said...

Congrats Crys!! Did you find out when you're due?? I'm expecting #3 right now too, and I'm due August 2!! So yeah, congrats again and hope everything goes well with the pregnancy!!

The Perkes Family said...

Congratulations you guys! You are passing us up! Hope it all goes well for you.