Monday, October 1, 2007

} My new hobby

My first big bow I made...not my favorite but still cute!
This one is my FAVORITE!!! Just plain white but goes with everything!
Close up of my favorite white bow!
The very first bow I made....a little pink one.


This one I actually made to match an outfit when Hailee is 12 months old...so it's suppose to be super big!

I actually made this one Saturday night to match her Sunday outfit! See....OBSESSED!


Pretty purple.....another one of my favs!
Ok...this one's pretty big! Just experimenting I guess.
Another one of my favs!
This one I also made to specifically match a Sunday outfit. Love it!!!

Ok, so I just recently started making bows for my pretty Hailee, thanks to Emali Mollenhauer! Thanks for teaching me Emali! Now I'm completely obsessed with bows and making a bow to match every outfit in Hailee's closet! Can you blame me....she looks adorable! So I thought I'd share the bows I've made so far and of course Hailee was my model.

8 comments:

Dallas said...

OMG! she's so beautiful!! I could just eat her!!! And your bow look FANTASTIC!! quite the upgrade from the little KY ones hee hee, you do know that's a bit of mom comming out in you right??!! she used to make us bows too lol... I can't wait to see you guys!! I'm still so excited!! And by the way, I'm gonna try and fix my scrappy site so you can leave comments, k... love ya... talk to ya soon!!

Julie Hawryluk said...

Those look great! Now I really want a little girl just for that reason! And we can get together and you could teach me!! She is getting sooo big... You have some very cute, happy kids!

Jason Young said...

Great Job Miss Crafty!! These bows really do look good! The model isn't bad either :)

Mandy

Tiffany said...

Ok, girl you are so crafty, I love those bows, too bad that I don't have a girl or I would want to know how the heck you do that. Actually how do you do that, it is a super cute idea for gifts.

Jessie said...

youre so creative!

Precision Photography said...

I love them!! I tried to figure out how to make bows but I couldn't!! I think yours turned out great! You can burn the ends with a lighter so that the ribbon doesn't fray! Just a little trick I learned!

Tiffany said...

so so so cute! I love them all! Do you just attach them to the headband or make a seperate headband for each one?

The Chambers Family said...

Love the bows, and it looks like you are having fun!