Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Chrystal Needs....

So I took on the Challenge that Tiff and Amy did and these are a few of the things that popped up (by the way Google didn't recognize "Chrystal" so I actually had to put in "Crystal"...just to clarify). What you do is go to google and type in your name and then needs (example "Crystal needs"). Pretty funny stuff.

1.Crystal needs a LOT of love. She just isn't getting it at home and it is unlikely she ever will. (By the way....not true! Getting plenty of love...if you couldn't tell by the 3 kids we've had in the past 2 1/2 years!! )

2.Crystal needs concrete directions, often repeatedly. (WHATEVER....ok, maybe sometimes)

3.Crystal needs some sunshine. (sounds good to me! How about Hawaii!)

4.Crystal needs a job. (That's why we are here in Portland....so I don't have to get Another job....already employed full-time by Aidan, Xander and Hailee....and might I ad they are the cutest employers I've ever worked for!)

5.Crystal needs to sit in a super-saturated solution to continue growing - hmmm would my hot tub qualify? and which way would I be growing? (Don't quite understand this one but whatever!)

6.Crystal needs your donations! (YES I DO! I like this one!)

7.Crystal needs improvement. (Not according to David...hee hee!)

Well there you have it. You better all do this too. Just for fun.

6 comments:

Julie Hawryluk said...

So I typed mine in and it was this:

1. Julie needs your help! Welcome to the world headquarters for save Julie.

2. Julie needs a new pair of shoes (which I totally agree).

3. Julie needs a new home (I totally agree with that one too).

4. Julie needs to get out in the fresh eire.

5. Julie needs prayers.

Dallas said...

HA HA HA!!! you are a very NEEDY person aren't you lol!! i'm off to try it right now so check my blog out in a bit I'll post my answers there k :) hee hee oh and check out my scrappy blog, I did a phoebe album lol! love ya, countin down the days!!! wahoo!! I can't wait for our first scrappy sleep over (are you gonna drag your kids here or am I draggin mine there lol) xoxox

Goodman Family said...

See yours are funny! My were really lame...need a facial.

Tiffany said...

That is REALLY funny! I laughed hard and so did Chad-especially about the lovin one! Hee Hee Hee!

David and Cheryl said...

Hey Chrystal, I love your blog. Your kids are so cute and I love all your entries. This particular one is hillarious and I can't wait to try it out and see what my needs are! Take care of that great family of yours.

Jessie said...

i did the game too, but you guys dont wanna know what it said i need!! lol