Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sitting Pretty :)





So Hailee has been sitting pretty much on her own for the past week or so and I finally took some pics ...what a slacker mom I am. She's even been trying to crawl...not yet please!! I already have a hard enough time chasing after my hyper boys not another one! hee hee

Also, you'll probably notice from the above pics that we finally got Hailee's ears pierced! Today actually! YIPPIE!! She did pretty good, only cried for about a minute. But she sure does look stinkin CUTE with that bling on her lobes!!! Oh the things we do to look pretty. heehee

2 comments:

Dallas said...

She is probably THE most beautiful baby I've laid eyes on Chrystal!!!! I love the bling ;) give her lots of kisses for me k... luv ya!

Tiffany said...

SOOOOO stinkin cute!