Thursday, June 25, 2009

}Friends

Last week we decided to head to the park for some fun and a picnic with Hailee's bestest friend Elizabeth. While there the kids all gathered around by an old building, to get some shade, that use to be a swimming pool change building, but is now an artistic feat of graffiti (sp?). Graffiti wall + cute kids = fun pics!
This was the only one I got of Kaleb even looking up and he doesn't look too impressed. It's more of a "what do you want mom! Can't you see I'm busy watching an ant! GEESH!". Cute kid!
My other two studs! Good genes running through these kids I tell ya!

I love Xander in this pic..the kid cracks me up! No idea what he is laughing at.. maybe me??

Hailee and her bestest buddy!
Awww..

My sister is coming up in a few weeks to take some much needed, updated family pictures and I think we may have to stop by here to use this building as a backdrop. She will do WAY better utilizing it. So excited!! I'll brag more about my sista in my next blog entry. She's got skills and you've gotta see them!

4 comments:

Dallas said...

aww, thanks! xo, I LOVE that pic of hailee all alone, she looks lost LOL! that wall will be FUN! :o) yay! I can't wait!

Jason Young said...

What cuties!!
I bought otter pops (I can't remember if that's what you canadians call them or not) and thought of you guys...mario party and otter pops, does it get any better :)

Julie Hawryluk said...

those pics are sooo cute!! They are all getting so big! We are in need of a visit with you guys...

Mary said...

Hailee's hair is so cute!