Thursday, October 9, 2008

Autumn time!

Aunty Dallas taking the kids for a trike ride
The three helmet heads:) So cute!
Kaleb smiling and laughing at daddy
What a little stud! My mister dimples! Yep I officially have the cutest kids alive!
Hailee getting buried in the leaves
Kaleb joining in on the FHE autumn fun!

The three amigos in the gigantic pile David raked up!

WEEEEEE! Love this pic!

My other little stud!

...and my other little stud. Geesh I've got a lot of cute kids!

I know this is picture overload but I can't help but share...that and it's been a while since I've posted something on here. So we've been busy the last little while...what's new right! This last weekend David headed to Calgary to a A.R.T. seminar for 4 days and I had made arrangements to go and stay with my awesome sista! So the kids and I hung out at her place while David was at his course and we had a great time! I'm glad that I made those arrangements with her, especially since the murder that just recently happened here in our "safe" little town of Edson. For those of you who don't know a 14 year old girl was attacked and beaten to death on the hiking trail here in Edson a few weeks ago, and the suspect has still not been caught. So things were a little tense around here for a while. I still won't let my kids out of my sight when we are out and about. And I definatley won't be going on that trail again!

When we got home we had a fun FHE activity, playing in the leaves. The kids loved it! Kaleb is also now smiling and laughing and talking up a storm. It's soo cute. Since he's a tummy baby, loves being on his stomach, he is lifting his head up and the other day he accidently roled over and he keeps doing it any time I put him on his tummy. The kids think it's pretty fun and giggle whenever he does it. Hailee is turning into quite the little mommy. She is always wanting to take care of Kaleb and loves to help me with any chores! It's so bad that when there is nothing to do she'll make a mess just to clean up! What a crazy kid!...or she'll just make a mess. hee hee. Gotta love kids!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Scary about the murder! Looks like you guys are having fun-and you do have (some of) the cutest kids around! Kaleb is getting so big and cute!

Mary said...

I hate it when Nick is gone even at night. It sure makes it all better just to go too. Glad you could spend it with your sister!

What the on the murder? Girl, that is some scary stuff!

Dallas said...

awww, love the pics! it was so great having you here!!! I miss you guys already!! xoxo