Friday, June 1, 2007

Time Sure Flies By!


First of all...no laughing! I was looking through some old pics and realized that A LOT has changed since I was little. DUH! Obviously. I found the pic of the day that my family and I were sealed together for time and all eternity in the Idaho Falls temple. In the photo is my family (my sista Dallas, my mom and dad, my bro Ken, myself, my Grandma A) and the two missionaries who helped through our conversion into the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Lynn Porter and Rob Oaks. We have all sure changed since then. Even Lynn and Rob have changed. How do you like the photo Lynn? Also, the little boy in the pic is my little bro Ken and guess what....He's getting married the end of June! If that doesn't make me feel old I don't know what will. Hmmmm....maybe having three kids already and realizing in just over 4 years I'll be 30! YIKES! Can I also say that I love the hairstyle my mom is sporting! Mom if you are reading this, that was some hot hair.

3 comments:

Goodman Family said...

What an awesome picture! You sure look cute!

What are you saying 30 is old? I will be 30 on the 30th. Time sure does fly by. I know, I know I look 12; people always tell me I will appreciate it when I am in my 50's.

It would be fun to post a then and now picture. Maybe I should save everyone from the homely child picture.

Dallas said...

lol, nice pic sis, loving the do mom's sportin, lol. Ya know what's really funny is that Phoebe looks just like you there and madde looks like me there, that's too cute! ttyl!

Maureen said...

I remember when you showed this photo in primary. Your kids a so cute. Your little girl and one of your boys definitely look like the Albiston side of the family.