Monday, May 14, 2007

If only everyday could be mothers day!





Hey y'all! I hope all of you mothers out there had a great mothers day, because I did. I recieved a beautiful bouquet of red roses from my husband and kids and a card from my kids and a card from my wonderful hubby. My husband also got me a gift certificate to StarBucks because I'm a little addicted to their Strawberry and Cream drink (thanks a lot Mandy!). Also, as part of my mothers day gift I was able to take a much needed nap for 3 hours! Oh it felt good and I was reenergized.....well for a while anyways. I'm soooo lucky to have such amazing beautiful kids and such an awesome wonderful caring husband!

4 comments:

A. Simpson said...

A GIRL?! I never heard from anyone what you had! I am excited for you guys! I'm glad you decided to jump on the blog bandwagon. Enjoy the ride!

Dallas said...

Happy late Moms day sis! I can't believe how big Hailee looks! wow! Hope you had a great mothers day weekend!!

Precision Photography said...

I am so happy you got a blog now. Since I could never convience you to get a myspace :) The kiddos are so cute!! I can't believe how big Hailee is getting. I think he looks like a little Xander! We are excited to see you this summer. We can't wait! Whena are you coming again??

Jason Young said...

Anytime!! :) How cute of David to get you a gift card for there!! Will you tell Abby to quit talking about when you guys get to see each other...I'm getting a tad jealous! THANKS